22 August 2009

PS3 Slim ANNOUNCED !!

A quick snapshot of the ps3 slim.. According to unofficial reports the slim PS3 will be sold cheaper and will have more storage capacity... can anyone confirm this? I used my PS3 mostly to watch movies and less time for playing anymore...I haven't even finished Devil May Cry 4 (half way through) . My PS3 is buffed up with 100 G of storage and has all of my Gundam series in there (originally 40 g). I am contemplating upgrading it, but I am not sure if the slim version will be as reliable as the fat one. But I had no complain about the slim PS2. I would wait and see for any future review before upgrading it. It looks great and definitely will save some spaces around my TV cabinet. Should Mecha-Cyber stock this PS3? let me know... Images and video taken from www.dannychoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER