28 June 2009

Transformers 2: technical delay

comic1 comic+2 prime+dodge transformers_2_revenge_of_the_fallen_main630_01_1-0201-630x360 new-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-poster

What is "technical delay".... and what does it have anything to do with the movie that has already been released?
It is the fact that the movie tickets i purchased were invalid.
how so...? they were bought for different day!!!
It was meant to be the nice weekend robot gateway with friends and wife..instead they were for the Thursday night 2 days prior!!!!
It Sux deep...(sukhdeep)
It is not because of the money (being no refund) but because of the TIMING. I am very particular in choosing time for my favorite movie nite...nothing more because of Comfort and the after feeling that I am after.
How did that happen? If I only knew..
Now I (we) stuck with Monday nite at 6:20pm ... I hate monday, because of the first day of the working week...and it just does not match.
It sux really...sux...
Luckily all my mates are very understanding (thank you guys)and forgiving they wouldnt mind with the new dates (the dates that I screwed up for them).
Anyhow, My twitter mate, has allowed me to quote his review on the movie, so guys to avoid any disappointment due to high expectation..
Jamaipanese.com has posted his review.
here is a little snapshot:
"
I didn’t like the movie because it was filled with the wrong types of excesses. Too many comedians, too many unnecessary characters, too much focus on unimportant scenes and the movie was longer that it needed to be. There were a few amazing moments action like Optimus Prime’s ass kicking scene in the forest and Jetfire is the probably the coolest transformer ever but the movie lacked cohesiveness and falls short of my expectations. A usual I don’t want to spoil too much so be sure to check out Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at the theater ..."
I read similar review like this before, the similarity is the excessive misplaced comedy.
Well guys let see how the movie is...
Lesson to learn...
Make Sure you Check your Ticket before finalising your payment..especially when you purchase it online.

1 Comment:

ANTI said...

L O L !!!!!!!

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER