30 June 2009

Transformers 2: the epilogue

Hello hello..Helll yeah!!! Watched it, suspensed it, enjoyed it, dreamt it ...Nice movie liked it. It is typical Bay's movie, with all of the explosion, babes, etc. but that is what I am looking for. There were heaps of kick ass actions, and just enough suspense. There are more transformers.. On the down side, i must side with Jamaipanese.com, lots of misplaced comedy and it feels excessive. On the part where things just dont make sense, yes I agree with all of you. but it is Mr Bay's movie. it always like that. Personally my issue was it would be great to see less human and more robots. I am talking about the part when they lost optimus... too stretchy. I would love to see more Ironhide, Sideswipe, Ratchet and Jolt characters, but I supposed it would take more than a 2.5 hr movie. The actions were excellent, story line was enjoyable I definitely memorise it, humor was excessive, I need not mention about the special effect, i think we have general concensus about it. Here is few possible loose ends to the Transformers 3 (if they are doing it):
  1. The sharpenel in Mikayla's bag,
  2. Megatron and Starscream escape,
  3. The multiple locations of Energon sources,
  4. Decepticon's HQ in space
  5. ...
Let me know if there are more...and we shall see if any of these will be covered in the next movie...let there be Transformers 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER