07 February 2011

Hot toys :Batman Demon

Late 2010 last year, hot toys released exclusive collections to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

Batman demon and scarecrow in one pack among other four.

To my knowledge these are very limited collections, nevertheless bigbadtoysstore used to have this preordered. I leave this to you to judge.

I am not sure whether it is a limited edition or mass production. But i managed to secure one of these. Mine is batman demon sells at usd 300. A friend of mine will sell his for usd 700 for both batman demon and scarecrow pack. I will list this in my webstore.

Its awesome. Its batman but it looks like spawn crossover!! Face batman demon BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER