05 February 2010

Upcoming Transformers Game : Transformers War for Cybertron Trailer

Browsed IGN for more news on this game. I got the feeling this will be something similar like how they redo the BATMAN game (Batman Arkham Asylum). I really really hope this is going to be awesome. I think even if it has 7-ish rating, I will consider buying it.

According to IGN, the story takes back prior to G1 era, before they landed on earth. Optimus Prime was unsure if he was the right guy to lead the Autobot. This is one of the thing that will be explored in the game.
How about  that for a Transformers fans?



What do you think? cool CGI. I hope the game is as good as the trailer.










0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER