07 December 2009

My Musha Gundam my perfect finish - at last..

Finally this Musha Gundam was finished last weekend 6/12/2009.
See older post

This kit has been sitting in my display room for almost over a year since i bought it in Japan last year (2008).

I didnt use any special technique on the paint coating. I only use the flat coat primer on the runner before I start building them 

I learnt new thing  when finishing up this Kit...that is "how to apply the "water decals" properly without getting frustrated by the wetness and possible damage of the decals.

For newbies (like me) using a flat plier helps a lot as you dont have to "trim flat" the runner after the first cut.

Here are some pics on the Musha Gundam. Image quality is poor as i took them on my Blackberry Bold 9000.



From Mecha Blog

Did you see the damaged decal on the shoulder...i was pretty upset then. Using the old school method of dipping it into the water.


From Mecha Blog

drawing sword...no decals...



From Mecha Blog

Drawing sword next to the EVA 01..love the EVA...Tiny but bad ass looking.



From Mecha Blog

Dismantling the Musha...



From Mecha Blog

Done the perfect finish Musha Gundam 



From Mecha Blog

Too bad cant see the decals in detail...



From Mecha Blog

I will post better picture quality on this muthaeffing Musha gundam

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER