05 August 2009

REVOLTECH MINIATURE EVA 00 AND EVA 01

Come accross an add at http://www.animesydney.org/ forum selling his Eva 00 revoltech miniature for AUD9. I thought, hey it is not bad. I didnt even know what revoltech miniature is. So i would expect it is just an ordinary revoltech... So there I was at Darling Park Sydney after picking my wai heading to Enmore to see Mr Jason..
in comparison, Eva 00 miniature is not so mini.
Eva 00 befriends with Ingram and Griffon I learnt that Revoltech Miniature is actually the mini version of the normal size of revoltech. There it is Eva 00 Revoltech Miniature !!! and half chicken tandoori from the infamous Pakistani restaurant at Enmore Rd - very delicious !! highly recomended if you come to visit Sydney.
I broke the hip while I was trying to pose sit down..very sad...(sorry no pic). It has been superglued. [insert pic of hip] Revoltech Miniature has the same articulation joints compared to its normal version. I am comparing this to Ingram 02. so the little guy can do as much as posing as the big dude.
[insert eva posing and ingram] If i am not mistaken, at the moment it is only Miniature for Evangelion Eva 00 and Eva 01 are for sale. Their weapons shield and gattling gun are sold separately. [ insert box pic of eva 00 and 01) [insert box pic of weapon]...

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Mecha Blog Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER